The Mobile Garden by Joe Baldwin Sweetens Chicago Air
The Mobile Garden is a concept that was envisioned by artist Joe Baldwin. The Chicago Transit Authority has finally given him approval to go ahead with his Mobile Garden project. The plan is add green space to their transit system by taking a rail car and transforming it into a garden growing flowers and native species. Subways and trains are notorious for having noxious aromas, (whether they're gas fumes or body odor) so the mobile garden is definitely sweet.
1. Mobile Greenery - Explore techniques to incorporate mobile gardens in transit systems worldwide.
2. Urban Biodiversity - Combine different species of plants in urban environments to enhance the quality of life for city dwellers.
3. Sustainable Transportation - Adopt techniques to reduce carbon emissions from transport systems, encouraging more eco-friendly alternatives.
1. Transport - Infuse greenery into transport systems to enhance passenger experience and reduce air pollution.
2. Urban Planning and Landscaping - Partner with transport companies to incorporate mobile gardens into urban environments, providing citizens with greater green spaces.
3. Sustainability - Develop sustainable transport strategies using innovative techniques to integrate green spaces and reduce carbon emissions.