Faced with dropping sales in dairy products and an increased popularity in bottled and mineral water, the Milko desired to improve the image of its Mjolk packaging. Aiming to demonstrate the heathy and enriching qualities of the creamy white beverage, a team of student graphic designers from the Broby Grafiska School of Communication took up the task of making milk scrumptious once more.
This concept of purity no doubt played into the strategy of these creatives who worked it cleanly into the crisp and minimal aesthetic of the milk's visual merchandizing for Mjolk packaging. Each of the three milk cartons is left white in color up to the top of the container with a transition to a vivid shade above a delightful line of bubbles.
Mjolk Packaging Makes Diary Look Like a Complete and Satisfying Drink
1. Minimalist Packaging - Opportunity for brands to create clean and visually appealing packaging designs that stand out on shelves.
2. Health-driven Marketing - Opportunity for companies to promote the health benefits of their products through innovative branding and messaging.
3. Reinventing Traditional Products - Opportunity to revitalize declining product categories by reimagining their visual identity and appeal.
1. Dairy Industry - Potential for dairy companies to attract consumers by rebranding their products with more appealing and modern packaging.
2. Beverage Industry - Opportunity for beverage companies to tap into the emerging trend of minimalist and visually striking packaging designs.
3. Graphic Design Industry - Demand for skilled graphic designers to create innovative and eye-catching packaging designs across various industries.