The MIU Fruit Wine packaging was designed to do for the girl what the beer bottle does for the boy. The juicy alcoholic beverages are targeted at female young adults, promoted as products that can be carried to a party, to a picnic or to a neighbor's front porch.
With Alexandra Troitskaya, Alla Mikheeva and Dima Je, Vladimir Belokon developed voluptuous bottles with more physical flair than the norm. Very minimal printing was made directly onto the dark glass, presenting the simple logo of the beverage line and some basic information about the flavor. Where MIU Fruit Wine packaging gets exciting is in the graphic wrapper that covers it. Fabulous nudes at cocktail parties, wild women of the jungle and bikini-clad surfer girls scream fun and serve to entice young ladies very effectively.
MIU Fruit Wine Packaging is Dressed Up for the Young Female Drinker
1. Female-focused Alcohol Packaging - Exploring playful and alluring packaging designs that cater to young women in the alcoholic beverage industry.
2. Minimalistic Label Printing - Using creative graphic wrappers to showcase branding information and appeal to consumers.
3. Flamboyant Bottle Designs - Inventing custom bottle shapes with more physical flair than the norm to attract consumers.
1. Alcoholic Beverage - Developing packaging and branding strategies that cater to the young female demographic in the alcoholic beverage industry.
2. Design and Advertising - Innovating creative packaging designs and graphic branding to differentiate and promote alcoholic beverage products.
3. Fashion and Beauty - Drawing inspiration from fashion and beauty industries to create appealing, striking packaging designs for alcoholic beverage products.