By creating incognito mini mimosa fridges, Tropicana wants to help parents take a "Mimoment" for themselves. A recent survey from the brand found that most parents say parenting has become so hectic that they need a moment for themselves and manyhave to hide out in the bathroom just to get those few moments of peace.
Knowing that people are searching for little moments of rest and relaxation, the brand created unsuspecting mini fridges filled with orange juice and champagne that can be blended at home and as needed. The mini fridges were designed to be concealed with easo, so that they actually resemble bathroom storage cabinets, basement tool carts and hampers that belong in the closet.
To encourage busy parents to #TakeAMimoment, Tropicana is teaming up with Gabrielle Union, Molly Sims and Jerry O'Connell.
Image Credit: Tropicana
Tropicana is Inviting Parents to Take a "Mimoment" for Themselves
1. Stealthy Home Appliances - Opportunity for companies to create disguised home appliances that can blend in with existing furniture for a seamless aesthetic.
2. At-home Cocktail Making - Opportunity for companies to offer at-home cocktail making solutions that are convenient and easy to use.
3. Self-care Products for Parents - Opportunity for companies to create products that cater to parents' self-care needs.
1. Home Appliance - Home Appliance companies can explore creating products like the mimosa fridge that fulfil a dual purpose of aesthetics and function.
2. Alcohol - Companies in the Alcohol industry can explore creating convenient, at-home cocktail making solutions that are as easy to use as the mimosa fridge.
3. Parental Self-care - Companies catering to the self-care needs of parents can use the mimosa fridge as inspiration to develop similar products that help busy parents take a break and relax.