There's something wholesome about a milkshake that makes the drink fun and kid-like, but this concept milk shaker packaging for Cheers Milkshake is distinctly more adult—packaging concept by Pavla Chuykina turns the container into something that looks more like a cocktail shaker.
The twist cap is designed to be loaded with flavoring and by giving it a turn, this releases the flavoring into the liquid below. Then, just as you would with a cocktail shaker, the container can be agitated to evenly distribute the flavoring.
Each of the milk shakers is designed with spots for easy gripping, plus color-coding and bold text that would make it easy to tell the three different kinds of Cheers Milkshakes apart.
Using Cheers Milkshake's Milk Shaker is Just Like Mixing a Cocktail
1. Adult-styled Packaging - The concept of adult-styled packaging for milkshake bottles creates a unique and playful experience for consumers.
2. Interactive Twist Cap - The use of a twist cap for loading flavoring into the milkshake bottles offers an interactive and customizable experience for consumers.
3. Color-coded Differentiation - The color-coding and bold text on the milkshake bottles allow for easy differentiation of different flavors, enhancing the consumer experience.
1. Beverage Packaging - The concept of adult-styled packaging for milkshake bottles presents opportunities for innovative and eye-catching designs in the beverage packaging industry.
2. Food and Beverage - The interactive twist cap and color-coded differentiation on the milkshake bottles provide opportunities for unique packaging designs that can enhance the consumer experience within the food and beverage industry.
3. Consumer Goods - The incorporation of adult-styled packaging and interactive features in milkshake bottles opens up potential for disruptive innovation within the consumer goods industry.