While winemaking is certainly an art form, Milimetric Wine packaging underlines the idea that it is also a scientific equation. David Capó of the Walrus studio set out to represent this beautiful beverage for Cellers Vallbona in an atypically tasty way.
Precision Viticulture signifies the concept that vino production has been tried and tested for such a long time that wineries are now able to meticulously make each blend for predictable results. To communicate this, the designer made a label for the vessel that's printed like graph paper, as if the creator might use such a surface for calculating the perfect ingredient combinations and fermentation processes. Milimetric Wine packaging features a 10 to the power of -3 to represent the distinctively defined value of a small single millimeter.
Milimetric Wine Packaging Expresses the Concept of Recipe Accuracy
1. Precision Viticulture - The trend of precision viticulture in winemaking could lead to disruptive innovation opportunities in the field of data-driven vineyard management and precise grape cultivation techniques.
2. Scientific Packaging - The trend of using scientific-inspired packaging, such as graph paper labels, opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for designers to create visually engaging and conceptually meaningful packaging for various products.
3. Ingredient Calculation - The trend of emphasizing the precise calculation of ingredients in product packaging, like millimeter-based representations, presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the food and beverage industry to communicate accuracy and quality to consumers.
1. Winemaking - The winemaking industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities in precision viticulture, leveraging data and technology to optimize grape cultivation, blending techniques, and predict wine quality.
2. Packaging Design - The packaging design industry can embrace the trend of scientific packaging and create innovative solutions that blend aesthetics and functionality, enhancing product differentiation and consumer engagement.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage the trend of ingredient calculation and precise representation to communicate transparency, quality, and accuracy in their products, attracting consumers seeking an informed purchasing decision.