The Splat Hair Color Midnight No Bleach Kit collection is being expanded by the brand to offer consumers even more selection when looking to change up their look.
The vegan and semi-permanent hair dyes are formulated with micro-pigments the that are reported to help those who have brunette or dark hair colors with a way to achieve vibrant color. The products are made with baobab seed oil to help condition the hair, while quinoa extracts work to both strengthen and protect the hair.
The expanded Splat Hair Color Midnight No Bleach Kit collection now includes the Midnight Magenta, Midnight Scarlet, Midnight Tanzanite and Midnight Azure color options. Each of the new products can be available at an array of drugstores nationwide as well as at Walmart.
The Splat Hair Color Midnight No Bleach Kit Collection is Being Expanded
1. Peroxide-free Hair Dyes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new peroxide-free hair dye products that cater to consumers with brunette or dark hair colors.
2. Vegan Hair Dyes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of vegan hair dyes that offer vibrant color options without the use of animal-derived ingredients.
3. Semi-permanent Hair Dyes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design semi-permanent hair dyes that not only provide vibrant color but also nourish and protect the hair.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate innovative hair dye formulas into beauty and personal care products to offer consumers a wider range of options.
2. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with retailers to develop exclusive hair dye collections that cater to different consumer preferences.
3. Pharmaceuticals - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of natural ingredients in hair dyes to create pharmaceutical-grade products that promote hair health and color.