To kick off today's Super Bowl game, the MetLife Stadium set up a charming rendition of the American National Anthem, as played by some familiar faces from the iconic Peanuts comics.
The clip features the piano-playing Schroeder wheeling his piano into the stadium and then performing an instrumental version of the anthem. Soon, Schroeder is joined by other characters from the world of Charles Schulz, including Snoopy, Woodstock, Lucy, Linus and of course, Charlie Brown.
MetLife has used Peanuts characters in its commercials and ads since a partnership that dates back to 1985. This particular 60-second clip of the 'National Anthem with Peanuts' will air just before the kick-off of the Super Bowl XLVIII game at the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.
MetLife Stadium Has Peanuts Characters Kick Off the Super Bowl
1. Character Marketing - Opportunity to incorporate popular comic characters in marketing campaigns to create unique and engaging experiences.
2. Sports Entertainment - Growing trend of incorporating entertainment elements, such as comic characters, into sports events to enhance fan engagement.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Utilizing nostalgic characters and brands to evoke emotions and create a sense of familiarity and connection with consumers.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Incorporating character marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness and customer engagement.
2. Sports and Entertainment - Integrating entertainment elements into sporting events to attract a wider audience and create unique experiences.
3. Consumer Products - Capitalizing on nostalgia marketing to appeal to consumers who seek familiar and comforting experiences.