The Jones Soda 'Messages of Hope' cream soda labels have been unveiled by the brand as a new range of inspirational accents on the product that will help to incite optimism amongst consumers during the COVID-19 pandemic. The labels are created with user-submitted artwork like the brand's traditional labels, but are all focused on messages of hope and optimism to help spread a little cheer during these. uncertain times. The labels include a number of landmarks as well as messages that extend thanks to frontline workers and much more.
VP of Marketing Maisie Antoniello spoke on the new Jones Soda 'Messages of Hope' cream soda labels saying, "In many ways, the current pandemic has brought out the best in people, from lawn signs supporting essential workers to artists whose expressions of encouragement have appeared in their communities as well as on social media. Our team quickly realized that our bottles provide a perfect canvas to spread those positive messages even further, and that’s how our ‘Messages of Hope’ collection was born. Every image in the series is a symbol of hope, strength and unity as we face this global health crisis together.”
The Jones Soda 'Messages of Hope' Labels are Optimistic
1. Optimistic Branding - Opportunity for brands to incorporate inspirational and optimistic messaging in their product labeling and marketing strategies, particularly in times of crisis.
2. User-generated Content - Trend towards brands utilizing user-generated content to create unique and personalized products that resonate with consumers on a deeper level.
3. Social Responsibility - Growing importance for brands to showcase social responsibility through actions like acknowledging frontline workers and giving back to communities in times of crisis.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Opportunity for beverage companies to incorporate inspirational messaging on their products to differentiate themselves from competitors and build brand loyalty among consumers during challenging times.
2. Art and Design - Opportunity for artists and designers to collaborate with brands to create unique and inspiring product labels that resonate with consumers on a deeper level.
3. Social Media Marketing - Opportunity for marketing professionals to harness the power of social media to showcase their brand's social responsibility and connect with consumers on a more personal level during times of crisis.