The Mary Jones cannabis products are being launched as a new lineup of offerings for products form the Jones Soda Co. that will provide them with a number of ways to enjoy the substance. The products come in the form of 16 different varieties that range from single and multi-dose sodas, syrup and gummies that are flavored with the brand's most popular soda flavors. The products are arriving in California as a way to fill the gap in the market that exists between those practicing microdosing and others choosing a high-potency option.
Chief Brand Officer at Mary Jones Cannabis Inc. Bob Blair spoke on the launch of the brand saying, "The Mary Jones brand is a game changer because, unlike every other company in the space, we bring an iconic brand with an equity that eclipses any current cannabis brand in the market, passionate fans who love our signature flavors, and a 25-year history of having fun with consumers by putting our fans’ photos on our labels, their quotes under our bottle caps and being available in record shops as often as the grocery store. This is real earned credibility you can’t fabricate. With all of these advantages, our irreverent personality and putting a cannabis twist on our brand traditions, we believe we are uniquely positioned to dominate the category.”
Mary Jones Cannabis Products Include Sodas, Gummies and More
1. Cannabis-infused Beverages - The trend of cannabis-infused beverages is disrupting the beverage industry, providing new product options for consumers.
2. Microdosing Cannabis - Microdosing cannabis is gaining popularity as a trend, presenting opportunities to develop new products that cater to this market.
3. Cannabis-infused Edibles - The trend of cannabis-infused edibles is on the rise, opening up new markets for food and beverage manufacturers.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can explore the disruptive innovation opportunities of incorporating cannabis-infused ingredients into their products.
2. Cannabis Industry - The cannabis industry can benefit from developing new product lines that cater to the microdosing market and creating partnerships with established brands.
3. Food Industry - The food industry can explore opportunities to develop cannabis-infused options that cater to consumers looking for alternatives to smoking or vaping cannabis.