Lewk is a menswear subscription box that stands out from similar services. Instead of relying on stylists as other fashion subscription services do, it embraces the technological side of this product. Lewk essentially relies on algorithms in order to curate the box of fashion for men. It's pretty easy how it works as well.
When people sign up for the menswear subscription service, they fill out a quick survey that allows them to specify their preferred fit, colors and styles. Tech Crunch writes, "Then, the service gets a little abstract, asking things like what city inspires you and what are your job aspirations." This portion is what really lets things get interesting in terms of style.
Lewk Uses Algorithms to Curate Fashionable Looks for Customers
1. Algorithm-based Fashion Subscription - Opportunity for fashion services to incorporate algorithm-based curation instead of relying on stylists.
2. Personalized Style Subscription Services - More personalized and customized subscription services are gaining popularity in fashion industry.
3. Data-driven Menswear Fashion - More menswear fashion services are getting data-driven by leveraging algorithms and machine learning.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry has an opportunity to integrate algorithm-based fashion curation services.
2. Subscription Services - The growing trend of personalized subscription services presents business opportunities in fashion industry.
3. Machine Learning - More use of machine learning and data analysis could revolutionize the fashion and clothing industry.