Subscription box company The Izzy Box is passionate about connecting consumers with businesses that are owned by minorities and women across categories like beauty, fashion, health, food and more. Quarterly—or alternatively, annually— those who have subscribed to The Izzy Box receive a curated selection of eight full-sized products.
Knowing how difficult it can be for minority- and women-owned businesses to promote themselves, get loans or thrive in a crowded marketplace, The Izzy Box helps consumers discover and provide support to noteworthy businesses. The Izzy Box offers products for both men and women with its Gents and Ladies boxes and helps to tailor the contents of the subscription boxes for members by having them first take the "Izzy Taste Test" quiz.
As an ecommerce site, The Izzy Box also serves as a place for subscribers and non-subscribers alike to shop incredible products.
The Izzy Box Spotlights Minority- & Women-Owned Businesses
1. Diversity-inspired Subscription Boxes - There is a growing trend of subscription boxes focused on promoting diversity and minority- and women-owned businesses.
2. Personalized Subscription Boxes - Subscription boxes are becoming more personalized by offering quizzes or surveys to tailor box contents to individual preferences and tastes.
3. Socially Conscious Consumerism - The rise of subscription boxes that support socially conscious causes or promote products made with ethical practices reflects a trend towards socially conscious consumerism.
1. Subscription Box Industry - The subscription box industry has the opportunity to tap into the growing demand for diverse and socially conscious products while providing a personalized experience for consumers.
2. Ecommerce Industry - Ecommerce sites can enhance their offerings by prioritizing diversity representation, highlighting minority- and women-owned businesses, showcasing the ethical or sustainable practices used in their products and supporting social causes.
3. Beauty & Fashion Industry - Beauty and fashion brands can engage in inclusive marketing and promote diversity representation by partnering with subscription boxes that spotlight minority- and women-owned businesses and offering products suited for a range of skin tones and body sizes.