Many vegetarian menu items are simply made without meat yet leave consumers feeling as if there is something missing and that there has been a lack of thought put into the specialty options created for them—B. GOOD recently unveiled an Eggplant Meatball Sub as a protein-packed, vegetarian-friendly option that looks hearty and satisfying.
The new plant-based protein sandwich is prepared on a toasted baguette that is filled with marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese, peppers, onions and eggplant meatballs.
While many new plant-based food and beverage options are now appearing on restaurant menus and store shelves, much to the delight of vegetarians, these options also have appeal to flexitarians who are open to reducing their consumption of meat. This is especially true when it comes to plant-powered alternatives that are virtually indistinguishable to familiar meat products.
B. GOOD's 'Eggplant Meatball Sub' is Vegetarian-Friendly
1. Plant-powered Alternatives - Creating meat alternatives that are virtually indistinguishable to familiar meat products for both vegetarians and flexitarians.
2. Vegetarian-friendly Menu Offerings - Designing protein-packed vegetarian menu options that are both hearty and satisfying.
3. Rise of Plant-based Food Options - The increasing availability of plant-based food and beverage options in restaurants and stores.
1. Restaurant Industry - There is an opportunity for restaurants to design and market plant-powered options that appeal to both vegetarians and flexitarians.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Creating and marketing plant-based food and beverage options that appeal to vegetarians, flexitarians, and health-conscious consumers.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Promoting the benefits of plant-based diets and the increasing availability of plant-based food and beverage options to health-conscious consumers.