While Movemeber is often seen as an occasion for men to raise awareness about prostate and testicular cancer, Bite Beauty is helping women join the cause with its cleverly named Mauvember Lipstick.
The Bite Beauty Mauvember Lipstick is a creamy, berry-hued shade that is perfect for fall. Like Bite Beauty's other lipsticks, the limited-edition lippie contains the brand's Amuse Bouche formula, which is packed with hydrating butters and long-lasting pigments. However, it is not only the formula that makes this lipstick special, but the fact that half of the proceeds from each tube sold go directly to the Movember Foundation. The lipstick even comes with a tiny mustache imprint on the bullet to remind women that they too can help to raise funds and awareness for prostate and testicular cancers.
The Bite Beauty Mauvember Lipstick Supports a Good Cause
1. Gender-inclusive Fundraising - More brands are creating gender-inclusive products to support medical causes traditionally associated with one gender.
2. Socially Conscious Beauty - Consumer demand for beauty products that support social causes is growing.
3. Limited-edition Collaboration - Collaborations between brands and charitable organizations are becoming more common for fundraising campaigns.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty brands are collaborating with charitable organizations to create products that support medical causes.
2. Non-profit - The Movember Foundation and other non-profit organizations are partnering with brands for unique fundraising opportunities.
3. Retail - Limited-edition products that support a good cause are becoming popular in retail stores around the world.