The Matteo Ragni W-eye collection for MAWOOD conjoins two of this season's hottest trends -- eyewear and woodgrain. The glasses in this collection are made of various types of actual wood laminated in aluminum.
Among the wide range of woods available are oak, mahogany and chestnut. The Matteo Ragni W-eye collection makes for a line of ultra-chic eyewear that is both flexible and totally individualistic.
Implications - As corporations continue to produce merchandise in bulk, so too do their wares saturate the marketplace. North American society stresses the importance of individualism and thus consumers are looking for products that will make them stand out rather than blend in. Corporations are now finding much more success in limiting the amount of products they make and branding their merchandise as exclusive rather than readily accessible.
The Matteo Ragni W-eye Collection for MAWOOD
1. Woodgrain Eyewear - An opportunity for companies to create unique eyewear collections using different types of wood laminated in aluminum.
2. Individualistic Products - The trend of consumers seeking products that make them stand out rather than blend in creates opportunities for businesses to create exclusive merchandise.
3. Limited Quantity Products - As consumers look for more exclusive products, companies can find success in limiting the quantity of their products and branding them as exclusive.
1. Eyewear Industry - The eyewear industry has the opportunity to innovate by incorporating unique materials, such as wood, into their products.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of individualism by producing exclusive, limited quantity collections.
3. Home Decor Industry - The use of woodgrain in eyewear could also spark innovation in the home decor industry, with potential to incorporate woodgrain into decorative items.