If you feel iffy about the ingredients found in store-bought ice cream, you can make this matcha ice cream at home with only three ingredients.
Created by Beth of Tasty Yummies and featured on the Free People blog, the recipe for 3 Ingredient Banana Matcha Tea Ice Cream is also perfect for people who have a limited diet. This is a refreshing frozen treat to cool down with this summer, especially if you adhere to a vegan or paleo lifestyle.
To recreate this matcha ice cream at home, you will need frozen bananas, full fat coconut milk or another non-dairy milk and unsweetened cooking grade matcha powder. If you prefer yours a little sweeter, you can also add maple syrup, honey or another sweetener. Dried nuts or fruit, dark or white chocolate chips or even raw cacao nibs also take the dish to new (and delicious) heights.
This Banana and Matcha Ice Cream Only Requires Three Ingredients to Make
1. Homemade Ice Cream - The rising consumer interest in healthy and clean eating offers opportunities for the ice cream industry to create products that cater to specific dietary needs.
2. Matcha Tea - The popularity of matcha tea in traditional and contemporary cuisine presents opportunities for the tea and food industry to create new and innovative products.
3. Vegan and Paleo Diets - The growing number of people adopting vegan and paleo lifestyles offers opportunities for manufacturers to create sustainable and healthy food products.
1. Food - The food industry has the potential to offer variety and cater to specific dietary needs with innovative and healthy food products.
2. Tea - The tea industry has the potential to innovate and create new products using matcha tea as a key ingredient.
3. Health and Wellness - The growing interest in healthy and clean eating offers opportunities for the health and wellness industry to create products and services that cater to specific dietary needs.