The Chevoo marinated goat cheeses are a series of award-winning products for consumers to incorporate into their favorite charcuterie spreads or simply enjoyed on its own. The product is crafted with a two-step process, which includes hand-blending the cheese with herbs and spices before steeping it in an extra-virgin olive oil blend for many weeks with crushed botanicals. The cheese comes in five flavor varieties including Urfa Chili & Lemon, Dill Pollen & Garlic, Smoked Salt & Rosemary, Herbes de Provence and Italian Black Truffle.
The Chevoo marinated goat cheeses come in four-ounce jars priced at $6.99 each and are perfect for infusing a creamy, flavorful touch. The products come in jars to make them easy to reseal, which is also great for gifting.
Chevoo Marinated Goat Cheeses Come in Five Varieties
1. Marinated Goat Cheese Products - Chevoo's award-winning marinated goat cheese products offer an opportunity for businesses to innovate and expand in the goat cheese industry.
2. Herb and Spice Infused Cheeses - The two-step process of hand-blending herbs and spices into cheeses presents an opportunity for cheese companies to develop new inventive flavors.
3. Premium Packaged Food - Chevoo's premium, jarred goat cheese products are part of a larger trend towards convenient, gourmet packaged foods.
1. Cheese Industry - The marinated goat cheese market provides an opportunity for businesses to specialize within the cheese industry.
2. Gourmet Food Industry - The premium, jarred nature of Chevoo's cheeses are part of a larger trend towards gourmet, packaged food products.
3. Spice Industry - The use of herbs and spices in the goat cheese-making process presents an opportunity for the spice industry to diversify and expand their offerings.