Following the release of the FROOT LOOPS Shake earlier this year, Burger King is now launching a limited-edition Lucky Charms Shake.
This novelty hand-spun milkshake boasts real pieces of the oat cereal and marshmallows, alongside a marshmallow cereal-flavored syrup, a vanilla soft serve ice cream base and a whipped topping.
Over the past year, consumers have been able to enjoy the flavors of the best-selling Lucky Charms cereal as everything from oatmeal and marshmallow-only cereals, as well as ice cream sandwiches and popsicles. While a bowl of cereal is often seen as only a meal to be enjoyed first thing for breakfast, or perhaps even a late-night snack, the rise of cereal cafes has proven that cereal can be enjoyed anytime as an satiating, sweet all-day treat.
For a Limited Time, Burger King is Offering a Lucky Charms Shake
1. Limited-edition Cereal Milkshakes - Opportunity for restaurants and fast food chains to create buzz and drive sales with limited-time cereal-infused milkshakes.
2. Cereal-inspired Food and Beverage - Innovation opportunities exist for food manufacturers and cafes to create unique products and experiences using popular cereal brands.
3. Cereal-based Desserts - Dessert shops and ice cream parlors can capitalize on the trend of cereal-themed sweets, offering creative concoctions for customers to enjoy.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can leverage the popularity of cereal brands to introduce limited-time milkshake offerings, driving customer interest and sales.
2. Food Manufacturing - Opportunity for food manufacturers to collaborate with cereal brands to create new cereal-infused products and capitalize on the growing demand for innovative offerings.
3. Dessert Shops - Dessert shops specializing in unique treats can incorporate cereal-inspired desserts into their menu, offering customers a nostalgic and indulgent experience.