While the average alcohol content of gin is 40% ABV, 18.8 Gin is a low-alcohol gin that comes in at a precise 18.8% ABV, appealing to those who are looking for strong spirit flavors without the high alcohol content. The growing demand for low-alcohol spirits is being driven by health-conscious drinkers and sober-curious individuals who crave full-flavor, mindful drinking experiences.
Chris Lund, chief creative officer of FLUID Assets, says "One of our product development requirements from day one was ensuring our vodka and gin would offer the same taste experience as standard full-proof spirits." The refreshing low-ABV gin spirit is said to have notes of juniper and elderflower that mingle with citrus and spice on the palate.
18.8 Gin is Precisely Distilled to Just 18.8% Alcohol
1. Low-alcohol Spirits - The trend towards low-alcohol spirits appeals to health-conscious drinkers and sober-curious individuals, creating opportunities for innovation in the spirits industry.
2. Craft Distilling - Craft distillers can capitalize on the growing demand for low-alcohol spirits by focusing on unique flavor profiles and innovative distillation techniques.
3. Mindful Drinking - As more consumers seek out mindful drinking experiences, there is potential for disruptive innovation in the beverage industry, such as non-alcoholic spirits and cocktails.
1. Spirits - Low-alcohol spirits like 18.8 Gin are disrupting the traditional spirits market and creating opportunities for craft distillers and established brands alike.
2. Beverage - In response to the growing trend towards mindful drinking, the beverage industry can innovate with new low-alcohol and non-alcoholic options that prioritize taste and flavor.
3. Health and Wellness - The trend towards low-alcohol spirits aligns with the wider health and wellness movement, presenting opportunities for innovation in the industry and for businesses to cater to health-conscious consumers.