Love Magazine, a new glossy that could become irresistible to fashion insiders, will depict eight naked models on the cover of their third issue. Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott snapped the empowering yet vulnerable nude shots of renowned beauties Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone, Jeneil Williams, Natalia Vodianova, Kristen McMenamy and Amber Valletta.
The point of the sexy covers are to show that all eight women have been considered practically perfect and as you look at each of them, all of them are very different. In case you don’t believe there’s a difference, the magazine also released their measurements.
Remind me to never pose for Love Magazine (although, I’m sure that wouldn’t be likely to happen anytime soon).
8 Models Bare All in Issue 3 of Love Magazine
1. Empowering Nude Photography - There is an opportunity to explore the concept of using nudity in a positive and empowering way to challenge conventional beauty standards.
2. Celebrating Diversity in Beauty - The use of models with different body types and features presents a chance to redefine beauty standards and promote inclusivity.
3. Transparency in Fashion - By releasing the models' measurements, there is an opportunity to promote transparency and challenge the traditional perceptions of beauty.
1. Fashion Photography - Incorporating empowering and diverse perspectives in fashion photography can attract a wider audience and challenge industry norms.
2. Beauty Brands - Beauty brands can embrace diversity by showcasing models with different body types and features, contributing to a more inclusive beauty industry.
3. Fashion Magazines - Fashion magazine covers can portray a more transparent and diverse image by featuring models of all sizes and providing measurements, fostering body positivity and inclusivity.