The Red Lobster Lobster and Chips is being introduced by the restaurant chain as a new option for consumers to enjoy during Lobsterfest 2020 that offers patrons an elevated take on the classic pub meal.
The menu item consists of a petit Maine lobster tail that has been hand-battered and deep-fried to perfection, and paired with a side of French fries along with coleslaw. The meal is served in a platter lined with a newspaper-like pamphlet that calls to mind the packaging traditionally used to hold the pub fare.
The Red Lobster Lobster and Chips is one of three new options being introduced by the brand for Lobsterfest 2020, and is sure to be a winner for consumers seeking a new take on a familiar favorite.
Image Credit: Red Lobster
The Red Lobster Lobster and Chips is Part of Lobsterfest 2020
1. Pub Menu Innovations - Opportunity to create unique and elevated pub meal options to cater to consumers seeking new experiences.
2. Lobsterfest 2020 - Chance to capitalize on the popularity of lobster-themed events and create special menu items centered around lobster.
3. Packaging Renaissance - Potential for redesigning packaging to evoke nostalgia and enhance the dining experience.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can explore new menu ideas and branding concepts to attract customers looking for innovative pub meals.
2. Seafood Industry - Seafood suppliers can collaborate with restaurants to offer unique lobster-based products during lobster-themed events like Lobsterfest.
3. Packaging Industry - Packaging companies can partner with restaurants to develop creative, newspaper-like packaging designs that enhance the overall dining experience.