To draw attention to the live-action attractions based on AMC's The Walking Dead that will be launching at Thorpe Park Resort, an unforgettable live-action billboard was set up in East London.
The billboard was set up to include a long, blood-stained buffet table occupied by real actors playing undead creatures feasting on guts, flesh and brains. For the creation of the billboard, the Taylor Herring agency claims that "over 50 [kilograms] of offal and blood" were involved in the making of the gruesome living billboard.
While there have been many similar stunts created to promote The Walking Dead, this one brings the sheer terror of the creatures to the broad light of day, truly causing people to question what a zombie-infested version of their own city streets might look like.
AMC's Live-Action Billboard Puts Undead Creatures on Display
1. Live-action Attractions - Opportunity to create immersive live-action experiences based on popular media franchises.
2. Gory Advertising Campaigns - Potential for using shocking and gruesome imagery to capture audience attention.
3. Zombie-themed Marketing - Trend of incorporating zombies into advertising and promotional strategies.
1. Theme Parks - Theme park industry can capitalize on the demand for immersive live-action attractions.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for creative agencies to develop captivating and gory advertising campaigns.
3. Entertainment and Media - Industry can leverage the popularity of zombie-themed content for marketing purposes.