This impressive new building in the Gangnam district of Seoul has large light-up windows that are sure to grab the attention of passersby. The design team at MVRDV came up with this fantastic flashy design and then brought it to life.
During the day, this building looks fairly normal. The shapes and sizes of the windows might still catch an eye or two, but from a glance it just looks like a large white building; however, after dark, these windows light up and even change color. The building suddenly looks exciting and lively.
People respond well to visuals. Turn on a giant purple light, and like a moth to a flame, people will start to show up. This glowing neon building is sure to attract all kinds of attention.
This Building in Seoul has Light Up Windows That Change Color
1. Color-changing Architecture - Opportunity for innovative building designs that incorporate light-up and color-changing windows to create visually captivating structures.
2. Visual Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to incorporate color-changing and eye-catching visuals into their marketing campaigns to attract attention.
3. Interactive Buildings - Opportunity for the development of buildings that actively engage with their surroundings through color-changing windows and other interactive features.
1. Architecture - Opportunity for architecture firms to incorporate innovative technology and design into building projects.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising companies to incorporate the eye-catching trend of color-changing visuals into their campaigns.
3. Lighting and Technology - Opportunity for companies specializing in lighting and technology to create products that can be incorporated into color-changing building designs and marketing visuals.