On October 27th, two new Lexus Short Films will be premiered and to promote them, Lexus worked with Twitter to create Silver Screen Access, a unique experience to engage and reward its followers on social media.
Taking inspiration from the concept of a VIP pre-release movie screening, Lexus and Twitter will give followers of the luxury car brand a sneak peek at the film footage in advance. On October 26th, the @LexusInt account will be locked for a period of 24 hours and only fans will be given access to a private link for pre-screening. Locking a brand's Twitter account for a follower-only event is something new for Twitter and as of now, there's still a chance to get in on the action if you want to make sure you get your eyes on the short films before everybody else.
This Twitter Campaign Gives Advance Access to Lexus' Short Films
1. VIP Pre-release - Creating exclusive pre-release experiences for followers can generate excitement and loyalty for a brand.
2. Rewarding Social Media Engagement - Developing unique ways to engage and reward social media followers can help boost brand awareness and interaction.
3. Locked Social Media Access - Exploring the concept of temporarily locking a brand's social media account can create a sense of exclusivity and anticipation among followers.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can leverage VIP pre-release experiences and social media engagement to generate buzz and drive interest in new vehicle launches.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can take advantage of locked social media access to build intrigue and anticipation for upcoming movies, shows, or music releases.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can explore innovative ways to reward social media engagement and create unique experiences for their clients' target audience.