Londoners are now seeing LEGO Mini Billboards on roadsides. These adorable, miniature billboards are made out of actual LEGO blocks and are part of its new, cute campaign.
In order to promote the new LEGOland Windsor Resort Hotel, LEGO and DLKW Lowe have come up with this extremely imaginative, delightfully child-like concept: pint-sized ad pieces are placed all along roads and bus stops, advertising the resort and its features. A Google map indicating the position of these billboards has been released by the ad agency on Twitter.
DLKW Lowe is also using this promotion to initiate social interaction with people who spot the boards by encouraging them to take pictures and tweet the experience with the hashtag #legolandminibreaks.
The DLKW Lowe LEGO Mini Billboards are Adorable and Effective
1. Miniature Billboards - The use of miniature billboards made from unconventional materials, such as LEGO blocks, can create unique and eye-catching advertising opportunities.
2. Interactive Advertising - Encouraging social media interaction with promotional pieces, such as the use of hashtags, creates a deeper level of engagement with consumers and a potential for viral promotion.
3. Child-like Marketing - The use of whimsical and playful concepts in marketing campaigns, such as LEGO mini billboards, can tap into consumers' nostalgia and appeal to their sense of fun and wonderment.
1. Advertising - Incorporating unique and unconventional materials, such as LEGO blocks, in traditional advertising spaces could open up new possibilities for eye-catching and memorable advertising campaigns.
2. Tourism and Hospitality - Using imaginative and playful promotional concepts, such as LEGO mini billboards, can create a sense of excitement and anticipation for travel destinations and accommodations.
3. Social Media - Encouraging social media interaction and user-generated content with promotional pieces, such as the use of hashtags, can create a sense of community and consumer involvement with a brand or campaign.