Parents are making it a top priority for their children to learn coding as early as possible, which the Makeblock 'Codeybot' helps to enable in a fun manner.
Rather than teach through complex lessons, the Makeblock 'Codeybot' offers intuitive learning experiences by manipulating the robot itself. From battling friends, to using the interface to display digital artwork the robot is designed to be a friendly toy for boys and girls to utilize.
The modern job market is evolving to favor those who are literate in STEM more than ever, which has parents concerned about the future for their children. As such, innovations such as the Makeblock 'Codeybot,' which is currently funding on Kickstarter, make it easier to learn coding by fusing fun and education.
The Makeblock 'Codeybot' Makes it Fun to Learn Coding
1. Interactive Educational Toys - Creating toys that enable intuitive and interactive learning experiences for children can foster engagement and skill development
2. Gamification of Education - Integrating game elements into the learning process can make education more enjoyable, engaging, and effective
3. Early Coding Education - Providing accessible and fun ways for children to learn coding can prepare them for future job opportunities and contribute to closing the digital skills gap
1. Toys and Games - Incorporating coding education into toys and games can provide a new market of children's products, connecting fun with skill-building
2. Education Technology - Designing innovative educational technology, such as interactive robots, can enhance academic curriculums and modernize teaching methods
3. STEM Education - Creating educational tools, especially those focused on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), can help equip children with the skills they need to succeed in a constantly evolving world