Robo Wunderkind is introducing its smart coding toys on Kickstarter as a way for kids ages five and up to build their own lively robotic creations. Robo Coding Saga is a programmable robotics kit that works with an app to help kids learn through story challenges and share their creations in the Robo Wunderkind community.
The user-friendly building blocks are color-coded by function so that it's easy for kids to assemble what they want to build—for instance, all sensors are red, motors are blue and mechanical parts are white. These blocks are compatible with LEGO blocks and give kids the potential to create just about anything they can imagine.
On the Robo Universe App, there are three levels of coding and tutorials to introduce and challenge young programmers.
Robo Wunderkind's Toys Introduce Robotics & Coding to Young Kids
1. Smart Coding Toys - Creating interactive toys that promote coding and robotics education for young kids.
2. User-friendly Building Blocks - Developing color-coded building blocks that are easy for kids to assemble and compatible with existing toy systems.
3. App-guided Learning - Providing interactive coding tutorials and challenges through a dedicated app.
1. Education Technology - Opportunity to develop innovative products and platforms for coding and robotics education in schools and at home.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Creating new lines of interactive toys that combine building and coding elements to engage and educate kids.
3. App Development - Creating educational apps that offer coding tutorials and challenges for young programmers.