These lottery tickets might have not brought luck to their original owners, but the colorful pieces of paper did bring happiness to New York-based artist duo Lauren Was and Adam Eckstrom. They collected discarded lottery tickets to create stunning art sculptures.
Cars, clocks and entire rooms were covered in tickets, creating colorful and vibrant art sculptures. The artists initially recycled tickets found on the floor, but in order to create the large-scale pieces, they reached out to vendors. The result is incredible because the wide variety of bright colors and patterns of the paper produce a fun visual illusion.
These sculptures by Lauren Was and Adam Eckstrom are rich in creative aesthetics and energy, which shows that fortune is in the eye of the beholder.
Lauren Was and Adam Eckstrom Rely on Luck to Create Artwork
1. Upcycled Art - Opportunity to create unique and visually stunning art by repurposing discarded materials.
2. Colorful Sculptures - Opportunity to use vibrant colors and patterns to create visually striking art sculptures.
3. Visual Illusion Art - Opportunity to create art that produces a fun visual illusion through the use of bright colors and patterns.
1. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create unique and visually stunning art sculptures using unconventional materials.
2. Craft and Hobby - Disruptive innovation opportunity to explore new artistic techniques and mediums in creating colorful and vibrant sculptures.
3. Sustainable Recycling - Disruptive innovation opportunity to promote the reuse and repurposing of discarded materials in artistic endeavors.