La Reyna is a collection of sustainably produced bodysuits founded by 24-year-old Canadian designer Kristina Pittam in 2018. The brand focuses on designing bodysuits that offer women more support and comfort in their bust while providing a seamlessly flattering cut.
La Reyna recently debuted a new collection of ethically product bodysuits that are equal parts stylish and comfortable. The versatile collection can easily be worn from day-to-night thanks to their timeless and elevated aesthetic and the new line includes the Bardot, the Hepburn, the Kelly, and the Ross -- all designed to become a staple in your wardrobe.
The La Reyna collection is available in sizes extra-small to extra-large in multiple colorways including black, champagne, and emerald -- to name a few.
Image Credit: La Reyna
La Reyna Debuted a Line of Ethically Produced Bodysuits
1. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity for disruption in the fashion industry through ethical and sustainable production practices.
2. Body-positive Apparel - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional fashion industry by designing clothes that support and celebrate the natural curves of all body types.
3. Versatile Wardrobe Staples - Opportunity for innovation in the fashion industry with multi-functional pieces that can easily transition from day to night.
1. Fashion - By creating sustainably produced and ethically made clothing, the fashion industry has the opportunity to make a positive impact on both the environment and society.
2. Athleisure - Particularly in the realm of active wear, by designing clothing that is both comfortable and supportive, there is a great opportunity to meet the growing demand for comfortable workout clothes that perform well and look great.
3. Lingerie - There is a unique opportunity to disrupt the lingerie industry by designing intimate apparel that is both supportive and comfortable, promoting body positivity and confidence in women of all body types.