The KFC Cinnabon Dessert Biscuits are a new menu option from the QSR brand that will provide consumers with an indulgent way to satisfy their sweet tooth.
The biscuits have been created in partnership with Cinnabon and will be provided to patrons in packs of four for free with the purchase of a 10-piece meal or more. The dessert biscuits can also be purchased individually for $1 each or in packs of four for $3. The biscuits are made with flaky KFC biscuits and topped with Cinnabon's signature cinnamon brown sugar glaze with a touch of cream cheese frosting.
The KFC Cinnabon Dessert Biscuits are only available from participating locations while supplies last from April 29 to June 30.
Image Credit: KFC
The KFC Cinnabon Dessert Biscuits are a Limited-Edition Creation
1. Indulgent Fast-food Desserts - There's an opportunity to create more partnerships between fast-food chains and popular dessert brands to offer indulgent limited-edition creations.
2. Collaborative Menu Offerings - Collaborative menu offerings can bring consumers together and offer a unique dining experience, leading to increased customer loyalty and sales.
3. Limited-time Menu Items - By offering limited-time menu items, fast-food chains can generate buzz and excitement among consumers, leading to increased foot traffic and sales.
1. Fast-food - Fast-food chains are likely to see increased sales by partnering with popular dessert brands to offer indulgent limited-edition creations.
2. Chain Restaurants - Collaborations between chain restaurants can lead to increased customer loyalty and sales through unique and exclusive menu offerings.
3. Food and Beverage Retail - Limited-time menu items can be a successful way to generate buzz and boost sales for fast-food and chain restaurants within the food and beverage retail industry.