Kellogg's has announced the launch of an innovative on-the-go cereal product called Kellogg's Instabowls. The new individual grab-and-go bowls have been designed for those who find themselves rushing through their morning routines. All consumers need to do is add cold water to the pre-portioned cups, and they will instantly receive a cereal consisting of real milk.
The Kellogg's instant bowl lineup will include four of the brand's most popular cereals: Frosted Flakes, Foot Loops, Apple Jacks, and Raisin Bran Crunch.
"We created Kellogg's Instabowls as an easy solution for the 'anytime cereal break' so you can now bring your favorite Kellogg's cereals with you wherever life takes you and not have to worry about milk, dishes, or clean-up," said Chris Stolsky, Marketing Director at Kellogg Company.
Image Credit: Kellogg's
Kellogg's Releases New Grab-and-Go 'Kellogg's Instabowls'
1. On-the-go Breakfast - This trend towards quick, convenient breakfast options presents opportunities for companies to innovate with portable, easy-to-eat breakfast options that suit busy lifestyles.
2. Instant Food Technology - The rise of instant food technology allows companies to produce and market products that quickly and easily deliver familiar meals and flavors.
3. Personalized Packaging - Customizable, grab-and-go packaging for specific food products presents opportunities for companies to offer quick and convenient options tailored to consumers' individual preferences.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the on-the-go breakfast trend by creating more product options that are easily and quickly transportable for busy consumers.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can leverage the personalized packaging trend to develop more tailored container solutions for grab-and-go food products, fulfilling consumers' desire for customization and convenience.
3. Technology - Advancements in instant food technology offer opportunities for tech companies to innovate in this space by developing new packaging and delivery systems and identifying new ingredients and flavors that can be used in on-the-go food products.