Julia Essential Oils packaging strives to achieve what all perfume companies attempt to do: to express aroma through the product’s appearance.
Designed by Garrofé Brand & Pack, the bottles and boxes that make up this collection of candles, cosmetics and colognes have a delicate elegance due to the all-white wrappings and the calligraphic logo artistry on each flask. Looking about as sweet as I’m sure they smell, the Julia Essential Oils packaging truly translates scent to sight.
Julia Essential Oils Packaging Pleases the Nose and the Eyes
1. Minimalist Packaging - Opportunity for companies to achieve an elegant and simple look that appeals to the senses of sight and smell.
2. Multi-product Collections - Opportunity to expand product offerings and enhance brand loyalty by creating collections of products with complementary aromas.
3. Artistic Logo Design - Opportunity to differentiate from competitors and create a unique brand identity through visually-appealing calligraphic logo artistry.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity to refresh packaging of cosmetics and fragrance products for a more modern and sophisticated aesthetic.
2. Candles and Home Fragrances - Opportunity to create coordinated collections of scented products that enhance consumers' home décor and ambiance.
3. Luxury Brands - Opportunity to elevate brand perception and engage with consumers who value high-quality, visually-appealing products through elegant aroma branding.