As a brand that strives to combine the whimsy of Asian culture with luxurious Nordic design, this pairing is most apparent in Amber Dream's jewelry store display fixtures.
At the center of the shop situated in Helsinki, Finland, there's a standing jewelry tree, where products are delicately perched on mock branches. Another arresting fixture in the space is a wall display that's set up using a variety of pegs and shelves, leaving ample room for the unit to be reconfigured as much as needed.
While these kinds of displays leave jewelry pieces out in the open, the more precious pieces are protected by closed cabinets and safely kept away from the main showroom, concealed by wooden partitions.
Amber Dream's Jewelry Store Displays Include Wall Pegs and Mock Trees
1. Whimsical Store Displays - Brands can incorporate whimsical and captivating store displays to create a unique and immersive customer experience.
2. Nordic-asian Fusion Design - Combining the luxuriousness of Nordic design with the whimsy of Asian culture can create compelling aesthetics for jewelry stores.
3. Versatile Display Fixtures - Implementing versatile display fixtures, such as pegs and shelves, can provide flexibility for product arrangement and reconfiguration.
1. Retail - Retailers can enhance their jewelry store displays to attract customers and differentiate themselves in a competitive market.
2. Home Decor - Manufacturers of home decor products can explore the fusion of Nordic and Asian design styles to create unique and eye-catching pieces.
3. Furniture - Furniture producers can develop versatile display fixtures that cater to the needs of jewelry stores and other retail environments.