If you're one of the many Canadians spending weekday mornings with Roz and Mocha by tuning in to Kiss 92.5, you probably heard a familiar voice this morning as our Chief Trend Hunter and innovation conference speaker Jeremy Gutsche dropped by to hang out with the boys and talk trends in 2012. Kiss 92.5 is one of Canada's largest radio stations, with the Roz and Mocha Show as one of its most popular. This is Gutsche's 3rd appearance on the show, with Planet Maurie, Senior Producer of the show, to thank.
As hosts of one of Canada's most popular radio shows, Roz and Mocha must always stay on the cutting edge of what's fresh and hot in pop culture. Gutsche outlined the hottest upcoming trends of 2012 for the boys and their listeners, referencing several PRO Trends such as Digital Eating, Social Fitness, Superhero Reality and Olympic Fashion. He also discussed the launch of SocialBusiness.org, Trend Hunter's sister site based on social businesses and today's most pressing global issues.
1. Digital Eating - Opportunity to explore innovative ways of incorporating technology into the dining experience.
2. Social Fitness - Potential to disrupt the fitness industry by combining social media and fitness activities.
3. Superhero Reality - Chance to create immersive experiences that merge virtual reality with superhero narratives.
1. Food and Beverage - Possible disruption through the integration of technology in the dining experience.
2. Fitness - Opportunity to leverage social media to enhance the fitness experience.
3. Entertainment - Potential for immersive virtual reality experiences centered around superhero narratives.