TuneIn, the world’s leading live streaming audio service, today is pleased to announce the addition of Jeopardy! Radio and Jeopardy! Radio Classics to its list of content offerings. Through TuneIn, Jeopardy! fans can relive classic episodes of America's Favorite Quiz Show.
“There is so much more to it than that. The nature of Jeopardy! as an interactive game show fits so well into an audio setting. Fans who remember these classic episodes and those experiencing them for the first time are able to play along in the car, with their smart home device or simply while taking a walk,” said Richard Stern, CEO of TuneIn.
Both Jeopardy! Radio and Jeopardy! Radio Classics will be available to TuneIn listeners in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
TuneIn Recently Added 'Jeopardy!' to its Contest Offerings
1. Audio-only Game Shows - The success of Jeopardy! Radio on TuneIn indicates an opportunity for the growth of audio-only game shows.
2. Interactive Audio Content - The interactive nature of Jeopardy! Radio shows that audio content holds opportunities to engage and entertain listeners beyond passive consumption.
3. Retro Audio Programming - The addition of Jeopardy! Radio Classics to TuneIn's content offerings highlights an opportunity for nostalgia-driven audio programming on streaming services.
1. Streaming Audio Services - The addition of Jeopardy! Radio and Jeopardy! Radio Classics expands TuneIn's offerings and highlights opportunities for streaming audio services to diversify content.
2. Game Shows - The success of Jeopardy! Radio on TuneIn indicates opportunities for game shows to expand beyond traditional television formats and into audio-only programming.
3. Audio Entertainment - The popularity of Jeopardy! Radio on TuneIn showcases opportunities for audio entertainment to grow and engage listeners beyond music streaming.