Boasting Uber and Spotify connectivity, the ivee Voice is a smart hub and voice assistant system available at an affordable price point. With features similar to Amazon's Echo, the ivee Voice retails for less at $99 and enables voice-activated use for applications such as Uber or to call an ambulance.
The ivee Voice can also order food, read audio books and boasts a user-friendly setup that makes using Spotify to play music easy and convenient. The ivee Voice can register audio from up to 15-feet away thanks to two omni-directional
Programmable features are also included in the accompanying ivee Voice app, which allows for users to create profiles with a specific set of responses. For "waking up," users can set up a particular profile that lowers the temperature, turns up the lights, opens the blinds and play a certain Spotify playlist.
The ivee Voice System Connects to Spotify and Can Order an Uber
1. Affordable Smart Hubs - There is a need for more affordable smart hubs with voice assistant systems that can connect to multiple applications.
2. Voice-activated Transportation - Voice-activated features for transportation systems such as Uber is a growing trend for smart hubs and voice assistants.
3. Personalized Voice Assistant Responses - Personalized voice assistant responses tailored to specific user profiles is a trend for creating more user-friendly experiences.
1. Smart Home Industry - The smart home industry can benefit from developing more affordable voice assistant smart hubs with programmable features.
2. Transportation Industry - The transportation industry can benefit from integrating voice-activated features for ride-hailing services such as Uber or Lyft.
3. Personal Electronics Industry - The personal electronics industry can benefit from developing personalized voice assistant responses for diverse user profiles to increase convenience and adaptability.