Taking a page from one of Disney's upcoming releases, Blue Apron put together a selection of Italian-inspired meals. In collaboration with Blue Apron, Walt Disney Studios is celebrating the June launch of Luca on Disney+ with curated recipes that take cues from local cuisine.
The meal kits are available in two and four-serving sizes to suit a range of households and they are set to be delivered around the June 18th release of the film. Some of the available options include Dijon-roasted trout and potatoes with an arugula salad and honey-olive vinaigrette or Calabrian honey pork chops with roasted vegetables and almonds.
As people look forward to enjoying the newest movie releases from the comfort of home, rather than at the theater, entire experiences are being created to engage the senses.
Disney & Blue Apron Created Italian-Inspired Meals for the Release of Luca
1. Movie-inspired Meal Kits - The creation of meal kits that are inspired by upcoming movies creates an opportunity for collaboration and cross-promotion.
2. Curated Cooking Experiences - As people look for more engaging experiences at home, curated meal kits that offer sensory and cultural inspiration could differentiate a company's offering.
3. Regional Cuisine Meal Kits - Creating meal kits that are inspired by local cuisines provides an opportunity to showcase global culinary diversity and expand customers' palates.
1. Film Studio - Film studios can collaborate with food subscription services to create cross-promotion opportunities and offer various movie-themed experiences to fans.
2. Food Subscription - Food subscription services can differentiate their offerings by partnering with studios to curate sensory and culturally-inspired meal kits.
3. Culinary Tourism - Culinary tourism companies can expand their offerings and showcase regional cuisines through meal kits that provide customers with a taste of their travels.