The Burger King Italian Bites have been released by the brand at participating locations in Spain to offer a new way to enjoy classic flavor pairings.
The menu item includes bite-sized pieces of mozzarella cheese that have been paired with tomato sauce before being deep fried. This makes them able to be eaten when on the go without the need to sit down or for an additional sauce on the side. The cheese snacks have also been infused with a touch of oregano in the breading to add a bit more flavor complexity.
The Burger King Italian Bites speak to the growing consumer preference for QSR foods that can be eaten easily, and that boast a highly convenient and portable formulation.
Image Credit: Burger King Spain
The Burger King Italian Bites are Available Only in Spain
1. Cheesy Snacks Trend - Opportunity to develop innovative and unique snack products that are portable and easy to consume.
2. Flavor-infused Snacks Trend - Opportunity to infuse snack products with unique, bold, and unexpected flavors to create differentiated products.
3. On-the-go QSR Foods Trend - Opportunity to develop QSR food products that prioritize convenience and portability for busy, on-the-go consumers.
1. Fast Food Industry - Opportunity to innovate and create new snack options that are convenient for customers who consume fast food.
2. Snack Industry - Opportunity to create and market unique and innovative new snack flavors to edge out competitors.
3. Convenience Store Industry - Opportunity to create and market snack products to busy, on-the-go consumers who prioritize convenience and portability.