White Castle Bites are now rolling out to grocery store freezers, offering up a new, bite-sized way for fans to snack. Available in Hamburger and Cheeseburger varieties, these burger bites put a fresh new spin on the famous flavor of White Castle sliders. Made with 100% real beef and onions, these bite wrapped in crispy golden crusts are ready to be enjoyed solo or served for group snacking. For both purposes, the products are packaged in two sizes, a standard 18-ounce bag and a 40-ounce party pack.
These new White Castle Bites were made possible thanks to a collaboration between White Castle and frozen foods company Bellisio Foods. These burger bites suit snacking at home, especially as schedules and routines change.
White Castle's Castle Bites Come in Hamburger & Cheeseburger Flavors
1. Frozen QSR Bites - Fast food companies should explore the market of creating and selling frozen bite-sized versions of their popular menu items as a quick, convenient snack option.
2. Collaboration with Frozen Food Companies - QSR's have the opportunity to collaborate with frozen food companies to offer additional snack options for customers that can be sold in grocery stores or convenience stores.
3. At-home Snacking - With shifts in schedules and routines, QSR's should consider creating snack options that are easy for customers to consume at home in their own time.
1. Fast Food - Fast food companies can benefit from expanding their product offerings to include frozen snack options that can be sold in grocery stores.
2. Frozen Foods - Frozen food companies have the opportunity to collaborate with fast food chains to create and sell frozen snack options based on their popular menu items.
3. Grocery - Grocery stores should explore carrying frozen bite-sized versions of popular fast food items as a quick and convenient snack option for customers.