The charming IT Cafe in Athens is a fresh food restaurant and event space designed to resemble a shipping crate by Divercity Architects. The wooden space offers a bright and refreshing place to enjoy a light, healthy meal and hopes to also offer a space for food-oriented exhibitions and events.
The IT Cafe employs a minimalist timber design that appears modern and suggests to patrons the type of health-conscious, sustainable food they may offer. Divercity Architects set out to create a space that was visually simple and structurally honest, while also remaining cost-efficient.
The visual branding employed with this cafe paints an accurate picture in terms of the overall atmosphere and lifestyle of the restaurant, combining contemporary design and food inclinations.
The IT Cafe in Athens was Designed to Reflect Food Packaging
1. Shipping Crate Aesthetics - Explore opportunities to incorporate shipping crate-inspired design in various industries, such as retail, hospitality, and event spaces.
2. Minimalist Timber Design - Consider incorporating minimalist timber design elements in architectural projects, restaurants, and interior spaces for a modern and sustainable aesthetic.
3. Visual Branding Integration - Discover ways to effectively integrate visual branding to accurately convey the atmosphere and lifestyle of a business or establishment in any industry.
1. Retail - Create unique retail spaces by utilizing shipping crate aesthetics to attract customers and create a memorable shopping experience.
2. Hospitality - Introduce minimalist timber design in hotels, resorts, and restaurants to provide a modern and eco-friendly ambiance that appeals to guests.
3. Event Management - Utilize shipping crate-inspired design concepts in event spaces to enhance the overall experience and create a visually striking environment for attendees.