The Maui Brewing Company now has all-new branding and packaging designs to unite its assortment of island beer products. Varieties in the assortment include exotic craft beer flavors like the Big Swell IPA, the Bikini Blonde Lager and the Coconut Hiwa Porter.
Polynesian tattoo artist Orly Locquiao created the vibrantly patterned and color-coded artwork on each can, which takes cues from traditional 'ohana culture. The packaging design for these craft beers from Hawaii also show off the coordinates of the island, as well as an aerial map to further celebrate its unique origins.
As well as catching the eyes of consumers as craft beers, these beverages will appeal to locals and tourists alike with their proudly regional designs.
Cans from the Maui Brewing Company Embrace Island Beer Branding
1. Island Beer Branding - Opportunity for breweries to create unique branding and packaging designs that celebrate regional influences and attract consumers.
2. Exotic Craft Beer Flavors - Opportunity to develop and offer craft beer varieties with unique and unexpected flavors to differentiate from traditional options.
3. Proudly Regional Designs - Opportunity to create products with regional designs that appeal to both locals and tourists, promoting a sense of pride and connection.
1. Craft Brewing - Craft breweries can capitalize on the trend of island beer branding by creating beers with unique regional flavors and packaging designs.
2. Tourism - Tourism industry can leverage the trend of proudly regional designs to promote local craft beer experiences as part of destination branding.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic design industry can offer services to breweries, helping them create visually appealing and culturally relevant packaging designs for their craft beers.