Insects are a bountiful protein source that are positioned as a healthy and eco-friendly alternative to animal products that will likely increase in popularity in the coming years, which is being supported by products like the 'Re_' insect farming pod.
The modular insect farming kit works with a series of trays that can be positioned anywhere in the home and will go to work providing a dedicated section to raise insects for consumption. The system can provide between 100 and 300 grams of mealworms per harvest which are each more than 54% protein in order to accommodate individuals, couples or families alike.
The 'Re_' insect farming pod is inexpensively priced and is positioned as being a staggering 22,000-times more water-efficient than cattle raising.
The 'Re_' Insect Farming Pod Has a Modular Design
1. Modular Insect Farming - There is an opportunity to innovate on modular insect farming systems, making them even more efficient and accessible for individuals and families.
2. Rising Popularity of Insect Protein - As insect protein gains traction as a healthy and eco-friendly alternative, there is potential to disrupt the traditional meat industry with insect-based products.
3. Home-based Food Production - The concept of in-home insect farming also highlights the trend towards home-based food production, with opportunities for innovation and disruption in this area.
1. Food Production - Insect-based food products offer opportunities for disruption in the traditional meat industry, as well as innovation in sustainable food production methods.
2. Home Goods - Modular insect farming systems present opportunities for the development and sale of home-based food production equipment and supplies.
3. Agriculture - As insect protein gains traction, there is potential for disruption and innovation in the agricultural industry, including insect farming and sustainable farming methods.