The illy Art Collection is a collection of limited-edition cups and saucers from the Italian coffee brand that are designed by over 70 world-renowned artists. Now, the creative coffee cup collection will include a cup and saucer designed by London-based sculptor Anish Kapoor.
With its reflective platinum surfaces, the cup and saucer by Kapoor show off his signature style and, when the viewer looks -- from above -- at the pieces one on top of the other, they offer a play on light and diffusion, according to Popsop, and present a theme of emptiness and fullness.
Including creative designs from the likes of Michelangelo Pistoletto, Francis Ford Coppola, Haim Steinbach, Tobias Rehberger and Jeff Coons, the illy Art Collection will be available for purchase this fall.
Anish Kapoor Designs Pieces for illy Art Collection
1. Reflective Coffee Cup Designs - Opportunity for artists and designers to create visually stunning and innovative coffee cup designs with reflective surfaces.
2. Limited-edition Collaborations - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with renowned artists to create limited-edition collections, enhancing brand image and attracting collectors.
3. Art-inspired Consumer Products - Opportunity for companies to incorporate art into their products, adding value and appeal to consumers seeking unique and artistic items.
1. Coffee and Beverage - Opportunity for coffee and beverage companies to elevate their product offerings by collaborating with artists and designers to create visually striking and collectible coffee wares.
2. Art and Design - Opportunity for the art and design industry to expand into the consumer market by partnering with brands to create limited-edition art-inspired products.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Opportunity for retailers and e-commerce platforms to partner with artists and brands to offer exclusive and sought-after art-inspired products, attracting art enthusiasts and collectors.