The way that people serve and drink tea in their homes has not changed a great deal in generations yet the suggestion presented by the Iceberg & Cafe Serre set is one that might have enticed people one hundred years ago, as effectively as it could today.
The design is by Guillaume Delvigne and Ionna Vautrin, producing a pair of cups and saucers that each has a different function. Both have been fabricated with raised protrusions in their bases that come about halfway up the height of the vessels' insides. One forms a slot for the insertion of a stirring spoon while the other acts as a plinth for your cube of sugar. Equally useful as a couplet of coffee cups, the Iceberg & Café Serré take otherwise recognizable shapes with little pinchable handles.
Iceberg & Cafe Serre Cleverly Holds Your Sweetener and Spoon in Place
1. Interactive Tea Sets - Designs that incorporate functional elements into tea sets, such as slots for spoons and plinths for sugar cubes.
2. Revamped Tableware - Innovative designs that transform traditional tableware, adding practical features and enhancing the aesthetic appeal.
3. Multi-functional Drinkware - Drinkware that serves multiple purposes, catering to the needs of modern consumers seeking convenience and efficiency.
1. Home Decor - Opportunities for home decor companies to create unique and practical tea sets that enhance the dining experience.
2. Kitchenware - Disruption opportunities for kitchenware manufacturers to introduce innovative designs that reimagine traditional tea and coffee cups.
3. Hospitality - Potential for the hospitality industry to provide guests with interactive and functional tea sets that enhance the overall dining experience.