In partnership with bartenders across the UK, Czech beer brand Budweiser Budvar created a series of 'Hoptails' that have been crafted to show off the flavor, aroma and "nuances of beer brewing."
For the duration of a month, the participating bars will be featuring their Hoptails on the menu. For instance, the Victory Mansion in London created the 'Victory Plum Brew,' which boasts an unexpected mix of ingredients like lemon juice, plum sake, ginger syrup, plus chilli bitters, apple and the hoppy, malty beer.
As well as being able to order an expertly crafted Hoptail at participating bars across the UK, consumers may follow the video recipes shared on YouTube, as well as the written instructions shared through the Czech Stories website.
Budweiser Budvar is Collaborating with Bartenders to Create 'Hoptails'
1. Crafted Cocktails - Collaborations between beverage brands and bartenders are creating innovative and unique cocktail experiences using unexpected ingredients.
2. Beer Mixology - Bartenders are exploring the flavors, aromas, and nuances of beer brewing to craft beer-based cocktails with interesting flavor combinations.
3. Digital Mixology - Consumers can now access video recipes and written instructions online to recreate craft beer-based cocktails at home.
1. Beverage - Beverage companies can collaborate with bartenders to develop new beer-based cocktail recipes and capitalize on the growing consumer interest in crafted beverages.
2. Hospitality - Bars and restaurants can feature beer-based cocktails on their menus to attract customers looking for unique and innovative drink options.
3. Digital Media - Online platforms can create content, such as video recipes and written instructions, to educate and engage consumers in the trend of beer-based cocktails.