The Homa Ceiling Lamp looks as though it were made out of falling feathers. Taking on the form of a modern mobile, the chandelier is made up of a unique configuration of differently sized lampshades that counterbalance each other in terms of both shape and light. Each one emits a warm glow that can be directed to one spot of scattered for a general illumination depending on what is needed.
Designed by Sandro Lopez, an Italian designer, researcher and producer, the Homa Ceiling Lamp is made using 3D printing technology. Sleek, seamless and contemporary, the Homa Ceiling Lamp is as sculptural as it is practical. Adding a touch of abstract art to the home or office, the all white design is finished with a bright red ball at the bottom.
The Homa Ceiling Lamp by Sandro Lopez is Sleek and Contemporary
1. Sleek 3D Lighting Design - New lighting designs that incorporate 3D printing technology can provide innovative and artistic lighting solutions for homes and workplaces.
2. Mobile Chandelier Art - Mobile chandeliers designed as sculptural and artistic features can add unique, abstract flair to both residential and commercial spaces.
3. Configurable Lighting Arrangements - Customizable and configurable lighting arrangements, such as those found in mobile chandeliers, can provide enhanced lighting options and flexibility for interior design applications.
1. Interior Design - Incorporating modern 3D-printed lighting designs and mobile chandeliers can provide unique and eye-catching features in interior design projects.
2. Architecture - Architects and builders can consider using mobile chandeliers as artistic lighting statements in residential or commercial projects, enhancing the overall aesthetic appeal.
3. Art and Sculpture - 3D-printed mobile chandeliers can be an innovative application of art and sculpture, blending both form and function to create unique pieces that add value to any space.