The High Road Design Studio is a cannabis retail design and consulting firm aiming to educate industry business owners on the correlation between design and professionalism, branding and customer loyalty. Founded in 2013 by Megan Stone, the High Road Design Studio seeks to provide interior design solutions for the cannabis industry in a time of great growth and change.
Working with both dispensaries in states in which marijuana has been legalized and with those in states where it is merely approved for medical use, Stone is quickly amassing a portfolio of intelligently designed dispensaries that challenge the "hippy stoner" sensibility.
Given the burgeoning nature of the cannabis industry, the High Road Design Studio is sure to have plenty of potential clients as legislation efforts spread across the US.
The High Road Design Studio is Aiming to Rebrand Medical Marijuana
1. Cannabis Retail Design - There is an opportunity for innovative design firms to create visually appealing and professional cannabis retail spaces that challenge stereotypes.
2. Education and Consulting Services - The cannabis industry can benefit from consulting firms that educate business owners on branding and customer loyalty strategies.
3. Changing Perception of Cannabis - As the cannabis industry evolves, there is a need for companies that aim to rebrand medical marijuana and change the perception of cannabis use.
1. Interior Design - Interior design firms can tap into the growing cannabis industry by offering design solutions for dispensaries.
2. Retail - Retail industry professionals can explore opportunities in the cannabis sector by providing consulting services and expertise in branding and customer loyalty.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can help cannabis businesses reposition their brand and target new customer segments.