Cats can be picky eaters, which is why the Pet Show Pet Food company created a line of two flavored cat foods, and to promote it they commissioned the Brazilian agency Hermandad to design their advertising campaign.
The result is funny and creepy, as the agency created a series of prints featuring double-eyed cats to illustrate how these animals have both options available during mealtime. The optical illusion will catch consumers’ attention, as they will be intrigued and scared after seeing a cat with two eyes. This effect of surprise is what makes these ads effective, and will awake people’s interest in discovering this new product.
Comical and playful, the Pet Show Pet Food ads by Hermandad are intentionally attention-grabbing.
The Pet Show Pet Food Ads by Hermandad are Dizzying
1. Unique Optical Illusions in Ad Campaigns - The use of optical illusions in advertising campaigns can be a disruptive innovation opportunity that captures consumer attention.
2. Pet Food with Dual Flavors - Creating pet food with two different flavors can be a trend in the pet food industry that appeals to picky eaters.
3. Playful and Humorous Advertisements - Humorous advertisements can be a trend in advertising campaigns that make the brand memorable for consumers.
1. Pet Food Industry - The pet food industry can explore creating dual-flavored products to target picky pets.
2. Advertising Industry - The advertising industry can incorporate playful and humorous approaches in their campaigns to make their brands unique.
3. Companion Animal Industry - The companion animal industry can innovate on their current offerings to target pet owners who prioritize their pet's dietary needs.