The Heart of the District is a New York city hotel concept that has been designed by the team at ZA Architects. Architects Arina Agieieva and Dmitry Zhuikov's concept is representative of city's central organ and literally resembles a heart thanks to its organic structural elements and unconventional physical form.
Designed for hospitality chain Tablet Hotels, this architecture piece features a modern and eye-catching design that is both futuristic and sentimental in its context.
The team at ZA Architects designed this piece with the belief that each urban environment has a soul. Whether it is its people or its buzz of lights and traffic, New York is famed for its busy streets and fast-paced work ethic.
If built, the distinctive 'Heart of the District' hotel is sure to grace attract international tourists thanks to its suspended space-age design.
The Heart of the District Hotel Redefines Urban Travel
1. Organic Structural Elements - The use of organic structural elements in architectural design presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the construction and hospitality industries.
2. Futuristic Design - Futuristic design concepts in the hospitality industry offer opportunities for disruptive innovation and unique guest experiences.
3. Sentimental Context - Designing architectural concepts with sentimental context can create a unique and engaging environment for guests, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation in the hospitality industry.
1. Construction - Incorporating organic structural elements in construction projects can revolutionize the way buildings are designed and constructed.
2. Hospitality - Introducing futuristic design concepts in the hospitality industry can create a competitive edge and attract a new generation of travelers.
3. Tourism - Architectural concepts with sentimental context have the potential to attract international tourists and enhance the tourism industry's offerings.