As part of a healthy eating campaign, Price Chopper and Produce for Kids are teaming up to raise funds for the Feeding America food bank programs.
The campaign will promote the sales of fresh fruits and vegetables that will keep kids and their families healthy, as well as ensure that other kids in need across the country have access to nutritious meals. The initiative kicks off on June 15th and involves in-store displays, which will direct shoppers to the Produce for Kids' website. This site serves as a source for healthy eating tips, meal planning tools and recipes that have been put together by registered dietitians.
Produce for Kids is also teaming up with a number of other food retailers as well, including County Market, Copps, Homeland, Metro Market, Publix and Pick 'n Save. In the past, companies that have partnered with Produce for Kids have been successful at raising more than $158,000 for charity.
Price Chopper's Healthy Eating Campaign Encourages Better Food Choices
1. Healthy Eating Campaigns - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with food retailers to promote healthy food choices and raise funds for charitable organizations.
2. Produce for Kids Partnership - Potential for food retailers to partner with Produce for Kids to promote fresh fruits and vegetables and provide resources for healthy eating.
3. In-store Display Strategies - Retailers can innovate by using in-store displays to direct shoppers to online resources for meal planning and healthy eating tips.
1. Supermarket Industry - Supermarkets can leverage healthy eating campaigns to increase sales of fresh fruits and vegetables and support charitable causes.
2. Charitable Organizations - Charitable organizations can benefit from partnerships with food retailers to raise funds for programs that provide nutritious meals to those in need.
3. Healthy Food Industry - Companies in the healthy food industry can collaborate with food retailers to promote their products and support healthy eating initiatives.